Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dell Latitude XT3 Laptop

4

With tablets ever becoming more popular nowadays, notebooks and laptops seem to have been affected up to a certain point. Some people now prefer the convenience offered by a tablet rather than a notebook or a laptop. But then there are others who wish to have the same convenience offered in a laptop. And for that, there is the Dell Latitude XT3 Laptop.

The Dell Latitude XT3 Laptop is actually a convertible laptop to tablet hybrid. It offers users the convenience of a touchscreen tablet with the power of an enterprise grade laptop. That’s getting the best of both worlds. The Dell Latitude XT3 Convertible Tablet PC comes with the Intel Core I Class of processors, up to 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 video card, up to 320 GB HDD and a 13.3 inch LED touchscreen display. It also offers WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity with options for WiMAX. Its magnesium alloy casing makes it tough as well, which complies with MIL-STD-810G standards. The Dell Latitude XT3 Tablet PC is available at Dell. Price starts at US$1957.

4 komentar:

KhamarDos Blog said...

Thanks for share sob,,,,nice info ..

Lharaz Angel said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Lharaz Angel said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

tatkala said...

wooww....dell laptop beutiful,i like design lappy.

Post a Comment

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting